Download Application Forms
Application and Payment Details for Applicants
- Download one set of the application form below
- Pay the application fee of GH¢50.00 through a banker's draft in the name of WYDER INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
- Post your completed application documents with the bankers draft to the school (EMS/DHL):
WYDER INSTITUTE OF TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
P.O. BOX WJ 613
ACCRA - GHANA
NB: PLEASE READ OTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ADMISSION FORM CAREFULLY
The admission requirements described in this section are minimal for consideration for admission and should be viewed as guidelines only. Wyder Instutute reserves the right to accept or deny admission of applicants without explanation. A review of an admission decision may be requested provided that substantially new and significant information is supplied to the Admissions Board. To meet the needs of applicants with diverse backgrounds, Wyder Instutute has developed a number of admission categories. Where general requirements do not cover, the interview process that each applicant will undertake, will determine his/her qualifications. Such interviews will be conducted by the Registrar's Office or those assigned by that office.
General Admission Requirements
The National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) Ghana directives guide the Admissions Policy for school candidates. All applications to the Institute must be accompanied by Original Transcripts from previous institutions or examination bodies. Awarding institutions must be accredited and recognized by the National Accreditation Board.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO ADVANCE DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- WASSCE/SSSCE APPLICANTS: The general requirements for admission of WASSCE and SSSCE candidates to Diploma programmes are three (3) credit passes in three core subjects and three (3) credit passes in three relevant elective subjects or better.
- SSSCE Candidates: Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects or better.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English language and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects or better.
- An applicant for admission to advance Diploma programme in the Institute must have aggregate 24 orbetter, with at least credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, and Integrated Science. Social Studies may be accepted for non-Engineering Programmes, but Integrated Science is preferred plus three (3) elective subjects, or their equivalent relevant to the chosen programme.
- Candidates with aggregates higher than 24 will NOT be admitted for advance Diploma programmes. Such applicants may apply to attend the Institute Certificate programme.
Fees and Payment
When submitting a student application to the school, a Registration Fee must be paid before the application is processed.
For the Registration Fee rates, please contact the Admissions Office on 0502298211 or 0549016652. To obtain the full fee schedule for the academic year 2018 - 2019, please visit the Admissions Office.
Wyder Institute selects its employees on the basis of professional qualification, merit and without distinction as to nationality, race, sex or religion. if you are intrested in joining us, please use the form below to email your CV to us.
Marketing and Outreach Executives
Apply for this position: (Marketing and Outreach Executives)
Qualification and Requirement
- SHS and Above
- Not more than 25yrs
- Must be hardworking